1. How much do you charge? Depending on the service chosen, the hourly rate can vary from $50-$250/hr and in most cases a project will have a fixed fee, which is highly preferred.
2. what services do you provide? Interior design consultations Color consultations Window Treatment consultations Sourcing/Shopping Installation Services Interior design planning Window treatment designs
3. What is your service area/coverage? Montgomery county & greater Philadelphia is our main service area. The surrounding counties & beyond would depend on the size & scope of project.
4. Are you available evenings or weekends for appointments? Evenings Mon-Thurs until 7pm Saturdays between 10am-2pm
5. What is your lead time on custom products? Generally we allow 3-4 weeeks for most custom products. 4-6 weeks if a back order occurs or the project is larger then normal. Custom furniture could be up to 8 weeks.
6. Can I supply my own fabric for custom orders? We typically do not use "customer own material" for several reasons: -We guarantee our products -We only use the highest quality material -We generally purchase fabric that is current in design, color ways & availability. -The cost comes out the same whether you purchase the fabric from us or a retailer. what is saved on fabric cost is lost by additional labor charges for cutting & handling fabric. *Note: we have access to most fabric companies, so if there is a particular fabric you like we can purchase directly.